Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Sunday, December 19, 2010

El Verdadero Significado de la Navidad

Tue, December 14, 2010 1:02:06 PM

First things first - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! I hope it was magical! Thank you for always supporting me and pushing me to be a better person with bigger dreams. Thanks for helping me to see the big picture. The things you have taught me have helped me more than you know. Here´s to another year of adventure!!

Hnas. Avila & Rippstein with converts Josue and Johan-
when they received the Melchizedek Priesthood


Hnas. Rippstein & Avila on the road to Los Leches


Courtney--I mean Hna. Rippstein


Another beautiful Nicaraguan sky....


Hnas. Avila & Rippstein headed to Los Leches again

Just a quick thought because we were cut short of time today. Logically, I have been thinking a lot about the nativity - the really reason we celebrate Christmas. When Mary and Joseph were looking for a place to stay they went door to door searching.. but no one had space for them. Today we go searching door to door as well, searching for someone who has sufficient space in their hearts for Him. Also.. when Christ was born, the kings gave him 3 gifts that were of very high value in those times. Since we can’t give precious material things directly to him now, what is our great gift? What is something grand that we ourselves can give to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment