Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Baptism in the Ocean and other pics....

Note from Mom: Here are the missing pictures from this week. When I got Courtney's email on Monday, I posted everything she had sent. Then, somehow, when I got on the computer last night (Tuesday), there were pictures she had sent the day before as well. Somehow they hadn't come in when the rest of her emails did. So here are the ones she said I could post, with my best guess at what they are. See the next post (Monday's) for a bit more explanation of it all. Meantime, thanks for sharing this experience with me and my family--

The beautiful skies over Leon, Nicaragua that Courtney has fallen in love with!!


Courtney calls the skies her "Nicaragua version of the Disney fireworks".
And we all know how much she loves the Disney fireworks!!


Juaquin and Laura's Wedding, Sept. 17, 2010


Courtney overlooking the ocean. What a view!!


Hermanas Rippstein and Platero and the people they taught
who were baptized Sept. 18, 2010 in the ocean baptism.


The missionaries at the ocean baptism???


Baptism held in the ocean, Sept. 18, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment