Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where in the world is Hermana Rippstein?

Mon, May 2, 2011 7:37:57 PM
Well, I decided this week that just to have fun, I am not going to say where I got changed to. The places Hermanas go to are: Managua, Matagalpa, León, Chinandega, Estelí, and Jinotega. I have already been to Managua and León. I am just going to hold out until I talk to the fam on Sunday to have a little fun.

I want to share a good experience with ya’ll - last change my daughter (Hna Garff) And I had a spiritual experience in which the Lord put our goal for baptisms, which was 3 families for the month of April. Our change was based on a formula of Desire + Faith (which is action) + Sacrifice = Miracles. So we continued in that and Idk how it happened but we baptized 2 families before I left, and Friday night (After I had been changed to my new area) the last family was baptized with Hna Garff and her new companion. 3 families in April. Anytime things got hard I kept on thinking.. the Lord put the goal. And it happened. Isn’t it funny how we are still surprised when we achieve goals like that with the help of the Lord even though we know the whole time it is Him helping us to achieve it? I don’t know if I made sense right now but there you go. Anyways, here are a few photos that I was able to recover from my birthday! You´ll get a longer post next week, promise!


4/20--Courtney's birthday (I'm sure??? it's nothing else...)

One of the cakes....


And another of the cakes...


Courtney and her "hello kitty" pinata


SUCCESS!!

Remember, we cannot have true faith in the Lord without also having complete trust in the Lord´s will and in the Lord´s timing. This is something I am coming to learn right now, and also that happiness is something you create! It doesn’t just come! Also, it mostly is a result of satisfying work done well.

No comments:

Post a Comment