Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ONE YEAR OLDER

Mon, April 25, 2011 8:07:39 PM

... and that’s about it!

My pictures were all deleted apparently (I have a few from my comp) and I don’t know where to start in regards to this last week! My birthday rocked though!

Courtney and her "idol" Peter Pan--'cuz he didn't ever grow up!

My comp really went all out - Hna Garff is the Best daughter ever. She tried to plan this whole elaborate surprise party - unfortunately for her I did figure it out beforehand.. but still managed to pass it off well when it came to play. She is an amazing companion. I had a piñata!

It was "hello kitty" - all the more reason to beat the heck out of it. I just loved takin' that thing apart. I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn’t blindfolded though.

Also we had like 3 different cakes throughout the day, INCLUDING A FREAKING CHEESECAKE oh my WOW I about died it was amazing. Also, some friends of mine showed up from León (my old area) to celebrate with me. AND the president’s wife and daughter surprise showed up with the APs. I really felt the love from all my family, friends, converts, and the general Nicaraguan people.


Thought of the week - Humility does not mean we think less OF ourselves; it just means that we should think less ABOUT ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment