Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Sunday, April 24, 2011

April Update

Mon, April 18, 2011 2:39:39 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY tooooooooo MY SISTER MADELINE!! (holy snaps she is now in the 20s.. I´m ancient..), Aunt Doeni, Uncle Spencer, Aunt Ronda and MEEEEE!
I don’t know that it is an especially special or happy occasion for me personally, the whole getting older thing. I have a feeling I am just not going to age well. I am just going to be ridiculous. We don´t have anything planned... except we may be going to McDonalds, and a couple folks have invited us over. But all things aside I think it will be an alright birthday. I have friends in this area.. a lot of people do not get to be with people they know and love in their missions for their birthdays. Score for me!

So. This was going to be more epic kind of a blog but I don´t really know what to say. Miracles happened and we have now baptized 2 families and are setting up to baptize another next week. We have thrown now 3 weddings ($$). I feel good about it all though. I´m going to send ya’ll pics of them and also from a service project that we all did a little while ago.







The three families are Melida & Guillermo (they are the older couple. She is blind. They were converted by the prophet’s words himself during the conference), Miguel & Enyda (they have a son named Brayon and they were the family baptized on Friday. Their goal is the temple in 1 year. The guy´s faith is amazing and he knows without a doubt the church is true cuz he´s been looking for it for years), and Rosa & Francisco (another with high faith. He knows that challenges are headed his way and that life is not easy nor will it be easy. But he´s sticking through it and looking forward to becoming clean again through the waters of baptism. Nothing like a fresh start)




Enjoy the pics! Love you all! Keep it magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment