Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Lesson Learned

Tue, June 21, 2011 4:05:56 AM
There is something I've really been learning how to handle here in my mission, and that is come what may and love it. I've been in great areas, with great comps, with great success, and in just the opposite as well. Happiness has never been consistent with great surroundings. Or with a great number of other things. Happiness has come when I feel like the Lord can trust in me because I have fulfilled my part and I have done it for the correct reasons, and when I have been able to do my best and then put my trust in Him. I have also been able to recognize the Lord working a change within me, and I have been able to discover a few talents and gifts that I didn't know that I had developed. I'm loving the opportunity to have this experience. It's really a whole new world! A happier world, full of promise, comfort, and light. I probably sound ridiculous but just so's ya' know, I know that this mission has saved my future life. I highly recommend it. Remember.

HOLY GOODNESS I AM NOW A YEAR OLD IN THE MISSION. HOW DID I GET HERE? I don't feel like I know what I'm doing yet or where I should be and I still have so much more to go!! Time is slipping through my fingers faster than I can hold onto it. But at least I know I'm going to make the most of this last precious bit I have here in Nicaragua. There are miracles to be realized!

No comments:

Post a Comment