Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Friday, September 23, 2011

Life is GOOD!

Monday, September 19, 2011 6:02 PM

I am getting such fulfillment from every single day recently, in spite of the fact that we don’t have any resulting successes still. We were studying 3 Nephi 7:15-20. People got angry cuz Nephi taught with such power that they could not help but to believe and know that they were in the wrong and that what Nephi taught was true. The thing is, if you choose not to change, it won’t happen. It’s our job to provide the conditions in which they can feel the spirit and help them to recognize it. From there, it’s up to them. Sad when they don’t accept it.. but we have had such a great change so far. We have spiritual experiences that leave us AMAZED quite often, like more than any of my other changes so I feel great.

I enjoy being involved in the moment. The mission goes by pretty fast, and if you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it. Especially in these last 6 months.. at first in the mish the weeks almost seemed to extend to the eternities and now I hardly notice that a week has passed by and Monday is here again. And that conference is also here again. I’m just flowin’ and goin’. It’s insane. Here comes a change and there it goes... It is a very special feeling and I don’t want that feeling to end. I am enjoying it. Life is better when you live it for other people. Especially if that person is the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment