Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick News Update

Monday, November 14, 2011 8:33 PM
Today’s news -

I had 4 months without baptizing a family. But I think it was worth the wait. We completed a family this week - and he isn't just a baptism, but a real convert. God worked a miracle in him! And I love this guy. He is one of the chosen ones that the scriptures talk about. I feel so blessed to participate in his process. I’m so happy. His name is Wilfredo, the baptism was stressless; he even shared his testimony…. God answered his prayers and the Book of Mormon made a huge difference. I feel a lot of peace with that. Really, it was the spirit that carried this whole process and it’s amazing how it works. I love God. I love the mission. I hope your week has gone well too!!
Well....hello?

Drinking milk "fresh from the cow"
Headed to the aforementioned baptism...




Courtney, the mission president, and his wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment