Hermana Courtney Rippstein





Monday, August 30, 2010

First Pictures from the Field!

Courtney sent these pictures last week, and being a little slow, I (Mom) just realized I should post them. I'm guessing at the labels as she just sent them as files--hopefully she will qualify them in a future email. I will correct them as needed. The story of the first baptism served as a memorable one for Hna. Rippstein. Apparently, the girl was terrified of putting her face in the water, and subsequently required many tries....Eventually, success!

Tania, First Baptism in Leon, Nicaragua--the first Saturday Hna. Rippstein was there.

Biggest Cathedral in Leon, Nicaragua

Hnas. Rippstein and Platero

Kittens that share the house Courtney lives in

Courtney's first "home" in Leon, Nicaragua

p.s. OK, so I have now corrected the labels on these pics as directed by today's email from Courtney. Hopefully I got everything right!

No comments:

Post a Comment